Coinbase Buying Tutorial (Credit Card/Debit Card for the US, CA, AU, UK, Europe)
Coinbase lets you buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card. Here are step-by-step instructions to help make the buying process easier for you.
At Coinbase you can buy up to $150 or €150 of bitcoin per week instantly with a debit card (not credit card) in the US, CA, AU, UK, Euro
If you want to buy more than that please buy with CoinMama here:
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with a debit card on Coinbase:
- Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
- Connect debit card. Add your debit card to your Coinbase profile
- Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
- Buy bitcoins! Buy bitcoins using your debit card.
1. Create an Account on Coinbase
Once you create an account, confirm your personal details and login. You may be asked to upload a scan of ID. Once you’ve logged in, continue to the next step.
2. Navigate to account settings
Navigate to the top right corner and click on your name. There should be a drop-down menu where you can click “Settings”. Then click “Payment Methods” on the menu at the top and you should see something that looks like this:
Click on “Add Payment Method” in the right corner.
3. Click “Credit/Debit Card”
4. Enter your Credit/Debit Card Information
Note that Coinbase only accepts Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards at this time.
You should see a confirmation like the one below. If so, your credit/debit card has been successfully added!
6. Buy Bitcoins!
Go to the buy page and you should see a widget that looks like the image below:
Enter the amount you want to buy, and click “Buy Bitcoin Instantly“. Your coins will then be delivered to your Coinbase wallet!
6. Go Back To VirtualVisaCards.com to buy Virtual Visa Cards.
Now you can go back to VirtualVisaCards.com to buy Virtual Visa Cards and pay with the Bitcoin you have in your Coinbase wallet. If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact our support team.